January 10, 2014

The stretch of days after New Years get pretty depressing or just slow. I wish I could remember how my life was in the Philippines after New Years. I think one of the biggest reasons why I feel this blue is because of the winter weather. I was born and raised in the Philippines, so winter and I don't really go well together. Icy and slippery roads aren't such a problem there. Just as winter and I don't go well together, driving and I don't either. Add on snow or icy rain and you're pretty much giving me a heart attack (yes, mother nature, I'm talking to you). I don't want to leave my house. I just want to stay home and watch my nephew (well maybe for only a few hours). I want to stay home and watch Netflix, eat my heart out, drink tea or hot chocolate, and nap a lot. Sadly, I have to work today and Netflix, tea, and my naps have to wait until around 8.



Comments

Popular Posts