Dear ...

This is just something I wrote a couple of days ago...

           Somehow whenever I see you, I get so desperate to just make you interested in my stories again(assuming you once were.) It's really pathetic of me, but it's the only way I can try to have a close friend again.  Calling you my best friend feels wrong now, only because you never seemed to consider me one. It's as if you were never proud to be my friend, but with them, you just want the whole world to know.  Truth be told, all the tumblr posts with the best friends attacking each other, tackling each other down, that will never be me. I prefer to do the girly equivalent with just hugs & kisses. I can only see myself "attacking" someone with a hug after weeks of not seeing them.  I hope to find someone I can genuinely call best friend & have them call me the same soon.  I don't want to be alone anymore.  I'm just happy to be over the bitter stage.  Although it hurts to know I will never have your full attention anymore, what can I do, right?

Comments

Popular Posts