My First Package





I like this cardigan, but I'm not really a big fan of fur, good thing its detachable, I didn't completely get it off though , it was too hot that day and I didn't really feeling like fussing with it.


Of course I couldn't pass up the opportunity to just take pictures of myself haha I did get the watch from her, though, so I'm still showing off what I received, I guess haha

This watch fits me perfectly! I hope I do get my mom's genes, my aunt is  still so thin, even up to now! :)





Last, but not least, she gave me a coat! This will be perfect if I got to Albright, since the winters there will be  longer than  Jersey's winters.
I received my first package in the mail last week! It's my late birthday present from my aunt in Texas. It makes me feel good to know that someone's thinking of me, it really does :).

Comments

Popular Posts