Being Successful

Although I know my aunt only wants what is best for me, she is using the worst way of trying to convince me into majoring in the medical field. Gaining money does not drive me, the want for money is not strong enough for me, I refuse to spend the rest of my life trying to save people whose death I will only expedite. I am one of the clumsiest people I know and since I have no desire to be a part of the heroes inside hospitals, there will be no future for me. Nurses have to be precise and they oversee tons of people each day, they don't get enough rest in a day, and they have to love what they are doing. I don't even trust myself when I'm handling a knife, what more with a syringe that could affect a person's life in so many ways I can't even imagine.  Chariz without rest is not a good Chariz to be around, I am the crankiest person without rest and not to forget how weak I am normally, I would probably be seen by colleagues more than the patients.  Nurses work hard for the money they earn, and honestly, they should be paid more than what they do make. The other big reason I cannot bear to be a nurse is the fact that I can't cope with death. I am terrible at accepting that everyone dies. I fear for the patients' lives if they get me as their nurse.
             Being a pharmacist would also be a bad idea for a girl like me. I always mix things up and that could only lead to bad things if I was trusted...actually, I wouldn't even be able to pass....
So what is left for me to do? Other than dream and hope that I can prove everyone wrong, a lot actually, I could and I will start looking through colleges and all that stuff to get my future going...

Comments

Popular Posts