Anonymous...

I wanted to stay anonymous for a while, since this blog was supposed to be just for my venting, but why should I hide behind the computer right? I have the right to be this emotional, it is a trait that is unique to me. Colleges will surely see this and wonder why I wanted to stay anonymous in the first place, so why not just reveal who I am right? I have a lot of flaws that anyone who has ever read this blog will know, but I also have a lot of good qualities that should make me special just like my flaws make me me. Life just is...who knows what will happen in the next moment, maybe I will turn into a swan from the ugly duckling I am...maybe this blog will become something people will frequent...(the probability of that happening is really low) :] I hid behind the screen name of Citrine because I found it easy to use, its my birth stone and "if you really knew me.." has been written by me in a lot of places, it was just the matter of whether or not I was important enough that people would look for this blog. I also have a habit of leaving the computer screen to my blog just so it is more accessible to the people I want to read my posts, but they honestly never got the hint as it seems. Nothing has changed, if I say what I feel, it becomes useless, it just makes matters worse. I somehow am entrapped by the stupid rule of being youngest means not getting your feelings expressed. I love being Filipino, don't get me wrong but it seems like there is no worth to my feelings and emotions. Even if I'm right, it will never be known because I am obligated to keep my feelings to myself.
"If you really knew me..." is actually derived by me from the Challenge Day that my school did twice in my middle school.

Comments

Popular Posts