just another continuation from what I wrote on tumblr, and I don't really feel like posting more there...but here is the post from there...
I’m going to miss you so much, I’m going to miss you as much as I’m going to miss everyone else…It will take a while until I can think of things as just things and not anything that is directly connected to you. I’m going to think of you when someone mentions or eats skittles in front of me…how can I think of anyone else but you when I see a guitar? When I go to New York I will think about the fact that you have yet to see New York at all in person. we only got to see each other twice this summer, and they were barely eventful haha but I will remember the nights when you actually couldn’t fall asleep and resorted to talking to me…I won’t forget all the times when you watch soccer and I just text you to see how annoyed you’d get, but you never did, you happily told me how bad or how well your team was playing. You don’t feel anything towards me but I have accepted that way too long ago for me to really be too hurt about that, I just wish you could at least treat me as a friend and would have willingly wanted to hang out with me. I planned out the last time I would see you so much in my head, but, of course, I never got the chance. You could know me so well, if you remember half the things I vent to you, and you told me last night that you don’t forget everything, I wonder what you remember…You do remember my birthday, so I guess that’s a good thing, but you probably won’t even realize it’s my birthday that day. I don’t really want to forget about you, maybe just think of you as a friend again, I did before, I can probably do that again soon, right? You are a great person, that’s why I don’t want to lose you at all. Maybe it’s a good thing that I didn’t see you yesterday or earlier, maybe if I said everything to you, you wouldn’t want to be my friend like how we are anymore…
so I thought of more things haha I guess I really was right when I thought that the list for you would be endless.
I'm not going to forget our church trip, no matter how many other church masses I go to and no matter who else I'm going with, at least not for a while...When someone says something about skateboarding, I will wonder if you know what they're talking about. When I watch "Like Crazy" again, if I do, I will think of that moment when you asked me for relationship advice and I lied and told you to do the complete opposite of what I really wanted you to do...(it was the right to do).  When I watch "Horrible Bosses or "Just Go With It" I will think of you. When I see someone with the same car, I will think of you. I will still wonder how "boss" you truly are at ping pong. I'm going to wonder who your friend is, the one you haven't seen in 2 years, and who took the day away from me...I'm not going to forget when you told me that you would try to get home earlier so you could pick me up from Lewis. I won't forget my graduation party and kind of my 18th birthday party...I guess to end this long post, because seriously, I have a lot more to say if I just thought more, I won't forget when Taylor told me that you liked me even for just a little bit last summer...I guess you're just that special to me...

Comments

Popular Posts