August 5, 2012

Today, I learned that a perfect moment can be captured, but the perfect picture has to go through editing first before it could be considered as such. Doing photo shoots is fun, when I'm not doing the conceptualizing and am simply behind the scenes, just snapping pictures here and there. I don't think I'll quite be ready to point and direct people on what to do quite yet. I need to look at a lot of other pictures first to get that feeling of knowing, instead of the confusion I usually have. I never realized how much work was needed to be put into photography. My ultimate goal is to photograph an event beautifully...I don't want it to be an event that the family organizes, sometimes, over thinking things and trying to capture the perfect picture/moment takes the fun out of a moment.

Comments

Popular Posts