Uncertainty

Its been a month since graduation, and I have yet to really hang out with people. In just a month and a few days, I'm off to college. I'm off to be an hour and a half to two hours away from home, to have an never ending sleep over with a girl who I don't really know. I'm not scared because I don't know her, I guess I'm more scared of the fact that I don't know how and if she will end up liking me...It also kind of scares me how much of a start over it's going to feel like. These past few days have left me feeling alone, what more in a place where I have absolutely no idea who anyone is. the only comforting factor in this whole college thing is the fact that there are others just like me who are absolutely clueless and are also, like me, still in denial about the whole thing.

Comments

Popular Posts