Today

Today my guidance counselor called me down to tell me that all my college applications are in the process of being submitted! :) I know for sure that two out of five of the colleges I applied to are going to get my school stuff, the three, I'm not so sure about...the saddest part is that the three colleges that I'm not so sure about are the colleges that I honestly do want to get into. I have sent in my applications a while ago, but there was something that was holding me and my guidance counselor from sending everything in...I hope colleges don't think I just forgot to tell my guidance counselor, truth be told, the secretaries should know me by now because of how many times a week I'm there....I have proof too, the sign is sheets from guidance :) I'm just really happy and sorry to my sister since I haven't posted any thing new in a while...

Comments

Popular Posts