Parents

On the way home yesterday, I realized how selfish and narrow minded I have been. I keep blaming my parents for something I know fully well they have no control over. Our financial situation is not something they want us to be stuck in, as much as me, they just want to live life comfortably, and not have to worry about not having enough money to pay for the bills. I let myself get bitter and I blamed the easiest people I could, my parents want me to be successful, just as much as I do. It made me cry when I realized that I have been so stubborn, and the ones who literally have to pay for it is my parents. I won't be able to happily attend college if and when my dad decides that he needs another job just to get me through the four years. I want to continue into grad school, but I will def have to take a break after four years, at least until I have somewhat of a stable job and what not. I will try my hardest not to be so easy to find fault with my parents, and I will try my hardest to make the financial burden we have, lesser as the years go by. I promise to do my best.

Comments

Popular Posts