Five year olds

Since when has it been acceptable and normal for a child to make fun of his peer, both of them being five, because his peer happened to call a bruise or a cut, a "boo-boo?" I don't know, maybe I'm just sensitive since it is, my nephew, but still, they're five! I really hope that because of this, my nephew will get stronger and not become someone who likes to keep to himself in fear that the next word he'll say will just be as unacceptable as "boo-boo" is to his peers. I just want to hug him so badly now...

Comments

gigi said…
That's why you have to be there to support him and guide him, I've been there. Hanggang ngeni araramdaman ku pa rin ing sakit keng mingyari, pisaupan daku at masyado kung senstivie kasi pakiramdam ku pisasaupan daku parin deng taung areni, ala naman karela ita pero uling ating nang sugat pakiramdam ku masakit parin. Kaya dapat gabayan me i Cyris and Lexis, be an extra help... Paramdam mu karela na kaluguran mula and handa mu lang ipaglaban. ok

Popular Posts