Mother's Day 2011


































I just couldn't resist it, she just kept posing :) Well at least now she has an outfit shot! 














Sad to say that within all these pictures, a mother is not the center of any of them, there are, of course a lot in my relatives' cameras. Next year, I hope to remember this fact, I will definitely take more pictures of the people who were supposed to be made special that day. I will also remember this on Father's Day :) All pictures are taken by me. I just love taking pictures of my nephews and nieces, and my sisters too. Its just so much more joyful, specially with the bubbles. I love laughter and hopefully these pictures did well in preserving these great moments. Of course, I also loved that I was given so much opportunities to take Candid shots :)

Comments

Popular Posts