Abandoned

Just as I had promised to keep this as an avenue of positivity, I actually ended up abandoning it. I wonder if anyone happened to stumble upon this blog and wonder what has happened to me. I've always been very curious about abandoned buildings, I've always wanted to go inside one, but have yet to do so. Even just the empty for lease buildings and store places fascinate me.
Lately, I haven't felt like myself. I haven't done too many things for myself just to do them. I loved going to the park and taking pictures, and it's been such a long time since I've done that. I've settled for just taking photos on my phone, but they don't always turn out as great, and the satisfaction isn't the same. The passion went away, but I want it back.

I don't want this blog to be like those buildings. I don't want to be the one who abandons something. Even if it's just a small space in the world wide web.

Comments

Popular Posts