Different

Every relationship is different, so you have to believe in yourself and trust that you know the best thing to do for each of the relationships you have. Some certain things just can't be generalized. Relationships definitely can't. Especially if love is involved. Platonic love, parental love, and love in the sense that everyone thinks of it immediately, they all change depending on the people in the relationship. It is probably the biggest reason why there are so many definitions of love out there. Sometimes the definitions just can't cover the range of emotions and feelings that people in love feel and have. The main point is that there isn't one solution for everything. I always turn to my friends for advice, I even turn to complete strangers for advice, but in the end, I realized that I already knew what I had to do, and not doing it would just frustrate me. I'm not the type of person who is happy with a result I didn't anticipate. I was told to "keep things casual" and "quit cold turkey" but neither of them was me. As one of my best friends told me, I can't be casual, like ever. He said that it was obvious enough with the way I usually am. I can't even really be casual with my clothes, how did I expect myself to really be casual with him. Quitting cold turkey isn't like me either, other than the fact that I resent that phrase because it sounds like I was addicted to him or something. I refuse to believe I was that into him that I would really be addicted, nor did I spend enough time with him to really be able to. haha just kidding. Of course the way I wanted to do things, the Chariz thing to do, was be dramatic. I never got the chance, it may just be because it really shouldn't happen that way or me just being a coward, but I haven't done things the way I wanted them to be done. I did do the closest thing to the Chariz way of things, but there's still that feeling of having to do it right. Or just wanting to do things right. Now at 3:26 A.M. the day the world is supposedly going to end, I miss him more than ever. I can't wait until the moment when I reread this post and laugh about this situation I'm in. I can't wait until then. I wonder how much longer that will be, but I just have to wait.

Comments

Popular Posts