I am hurting emotionally and physically...update

I've forgotten how personal I make my posts sometimes...almost three years ago, I finally told someone how I felt about him, and what a crazy three years since then. I honestly thought that the post was about something different, actually thought it was about a job.

      I guess it's a good thing to have seen this post, although a little late...considering I'm in a relationship now and not necessarily in need of reassurance that sometimes things don't work out for good reason. Fast forward to now (three years with that event in mind) and I occasionally talk to the person I was talking about from that post, but I don't really have any strong romantic feelings for the guy any longer. I guess it's true, time heals (I sound so over clichéd...) but maybe the reason why I saw this was to remind myself that TIME HEALS, although not in terms of romantic feelings, but in terms of feeling like I'm doing the right thing...feeling like I've wasted a lot of time, effort, and yes, money doing something I've been cautioned against again and again, by a lot of people as well. I have been trying for a while now to convince myself that it's time to walk away and move on, I'm just not quite there yet.

Comments

Popular Posts