It's only fitting...

I wrote this last year, I don't know exactly when but here goes...
"I always question someone's motives. Every action and every word they say to me is analyzed again and again. I would rather make up stories in my head than try to right the complicated mess of problems my life doesn't have to be. I don't really know what I want. I want to be able to be friends, just be really close friends, yet every time he does anything remotely cute or different, I'm quick to let my feelings and dreams take over. A text that he would send a normal friend is thought of by me as something completely different.
 As I write this, I still have very high hopes that I'm wrong and he really is starting to feel certain feelings towards me. I know I only have two months left to really hang out with everyone, but I can only think of him. I still want to be special to him, even though it's blatantly clear this is not the way he would treat a girl he likes. I retreat to past memories and use the as reference (i.e. someone from first grade who asked me to pick out a Valentine's Gift for her.)" [I picked donuts from the cafeteria, I forget the brand but it was like the dunkin donuts of the Philippines...even then I picked sweets over anything haha]

Comments

Popular Posts